A Little Bit About The Teal Team
The Teal team was created 5 years ago in 2012. Over 5 years, these girls have accomplished the following while winning over 500 games and competing in over 80 championship games!
Teal is a National Showcase team comprised of 2019 and 2020 grad years.
This Summer the team will be in Colorado,Atlanta, and California for PGF Nationals.
Our average GPA is over 3.9!!!
Two more OH players are going to the ACC!!!
Lauren Vanassche "V" & Morgan Murphy have verballed to keep playing together at
The University of Virginia
Teal Finishes Top 5 at Atlanta Legacy!!
Teal Finishes Top 5 in Colorado Sparkler ( over 200 teams)
1st or 2nd team All-Tidewater!!!
Morgan Murphy, 1st Team
Addy Green, 2nd Team
Lauren VanAssche, 2nd Team
Congrats to the following TEAL players for making All State / Region Teams!!!
*EJ Bankson, All Region, Player of the Year in Region & Conference, 2nd team All-State
*Morgan Murphy, 1st Team All State, All Region, MVP Grassfield HS
Addy Greene, NSA , 1st Team All State
Congrats to Teal All Conference players:
All - Conference 17
Lauren VanAssche, Great Bridge
Kayla Liske, Great Bridge
1st Team Monitor Merrimac
Morgan Murphy, Grassfield
Amberly Butler, Cape Henry
Addy Greene, NSA
Kayla Englar, GCA
FloSoftball recognizes Kayla Liske as one of the top 2020 catchers in the country!!! (link to article)
CONGRATS TO EJ BANKSON!!!
EJ Verballed to George Mason!!!
Way to put in the hours and hard work on and off the field!
* 2017- Teal gains another National Ranking #22 from US Softball
* 2016- OH Teal gets ranked #40 in the NATION by Flosoftball!!!
ASA GOLD - Qualified
PGF Nationals - Qualified
Colorado Sparkler - Top 5 Finish
- Top 5 Triple Crown Nationals 16u ( as a 14u team)
- Finished in Top 10 @ Colorado Sparkler ( over 200 teams)
- Qualifies @ 16u ( as 14u) PGF Nationals
1. 2015 Makes it to Top 32 Teams at 14u Open ASA Nationals (127 teams)
2. 2014 Sweet 16 Finish ASA 12u Open Nationals, Bloomington, IN
3. 2014 12u ASA State Champions, VA /3rd 14u ASA States, VA
4. 2013 Runner –Up USSSA World Series in Orlando, Fl - ( Played on ESPN 3)
5. 2012 NSA State Champions, VA / Runner – Up USSSA , NC
6. 2012 NSA 10u NATIONAL CHAMPIONS